Mini Sephora Haul // Dubai




MINI SEPHORA HAUL // DUBAI

I picked up a few things from Sephora on my most recent stop over in Dubai.
I made sure I did a list again this time I went, as it does get a little overwhelming with the amount of beauty products and how busy it generally is.
I was in and out of there pretty quick... Which also meant hubby was happy! :P

CONTOUR BRONZER BRUSH 46 // SEPHORA
I like using flat top brushes to contour, I add product to a 1/4 of the brush and apply to give a harsh line and then buff out upwards.
This was perfect for that and is now the only brush I use for my bronzing/contouring.
The brush is also one of the softest I now own!

My favourite liquid eye liner, which is why I needed to buy two to last me until the next time I take a trip to Dubai ;)
For the mini review of this check THIS post.

I love the texture of these lip stains, I previously bought a plum colour which I loved (HERE).
However I have toned down my make up and prefer a less harsh lip, so this time I opted for a nude colour.
It is nice, however I think I would use this more to layer over other lip colours.
It is a liquid consistency which dries matt and lasts for ages.

Cream Lip Stain 02 Swatch




No comments:

Post a Comment