Silver Rings // Saudi


SILVER RINGS FROM SAUDI

I recently went on my second trip to Umrah Alhamdulillah.
I didn't buy much, but I can never help myself when it comes to silver jewellery.

I bought some from both Makkah and Madinah.

The ones from Makkah I bought from the random shops/stalls they have in the main mall opposite the Haram.
In Madinah, I went out with hubby and just went hunting for silver rings near the hotel we stayed at.

I thought it would have been cheaper o buy the rings from Madinah, however they actually worked out more expensive.
That being said, maybe if you're a pro at haggling then you may be able to get the prices 
down more than we did haha.

MADINAH

MADINAH

MAKKAH

MAKKAH


2 comments:

  1. Stunning rings mashallah! I found most things were cheaper in Madinah, but I bought a silver set from Mecca. It was a steal, would have been rude not to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also though that Madinah would be cheaper and therefore didn't buy anything from Makkah. What a pleasant surprise when I got to Madinah lol. I'd say if you really like something in Makkah, buy it!

    ReplyDelete